Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Quick One, While He's Away....

Here's a lil update for you all:

  1. I'm going to Burbank tomorrow to see some folks I used to deal with at Warner Bros/Warner Music Group.
  2. I sent my resume out a whole bunch yesterday, let's hope that lends to fruitful things.
  3. I encountered my very first earthquake, today.  The epicenter was in Chino Hills and was a 5.8 on the Richter Scale. (I'm fine, by the way--thank you to all who called, texted, and emailed.)
If you're curious as to what the quotes were from on each of my blogs, here's a list for you:

Intro: "Highway 101" by Social Distortion
Day One: not actually a song, but a quote from a Ditty Bops t-shirt.
Day Two: "Man on the Silver Mountain" by Rainbow
Day Three: "Free Fallin'" by Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
Day Four: "Viva Las Vegas" as recorded by Elvis Presley, Dead Kennedy's, etc..
Day Five: "Oh Yeah" by The Subways
Day Six: "Building A Legend" by Bullets & Octane
Day Seven: "L.A. Woman" by The Doors
Day Eight: "I Feel the Burning Sun" by Crowbar
Day Nine: "Hang On to Yourself" by David Bowie

and this one was "A Quick One, While He's Away" by The Who

Rock & Roll!
-Uncle J.

No comments: